Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tempe bound

I am heading to Tempe, AR tomorrow for some Edward Jones training. I am looking forward to this new career and hoping that I can help people with their finances for the rest of my life. I am very sad however, because I will be away from my wife for the longest I have been since our marriage. If you knew her you would understand...she is so lovely! She is the most beautiful person I have ever met and she is so much fun to be around. She has a great sense of humor and I am going to miss her very much next week because she is my partner and companion. If you read this baby, I love you very much!

1 comment:

Matt McMains said...

Dude..your slackin on your posts. Check out my newest blog feature..you can hear my sermons! I want you to try it..then let me know what you think. Peace